This Greek Lemon Chicken exudes juicy tenderness and an exceptional depth of flavour. Try marinating overnight or a minimum of 30 minutes to allow the infusion of flavours. This extended duration guarantees a flawlessly tender chicken, bursting with its exceptional flavours.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Serves 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (approximately 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- n a mixing bowl, blend together the olive oil, chopped garlic, lemon juice, paprika, salt, black pepper, Greek seasoning, and Greek yogurt to create a creamy and flavorful marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish. Pour the yogurt-based marinade over the chicken, ensuring each piece is thoroughly coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish and chill in the refrigerator. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 30 minutes or, for the ultimate infusion of flavors, overnight.
- Heat a pan and add a drizzle of olive oil to prevent sticking. Carefully place the marinated chicken breasts onto the hot pan. Sear the chicken on one side for about 4-5 minutes or until a golden-brown crust forms. Flip the chicken breasts and sear the other side for an additional 4-5 minutes.