Incredibly easy and perfect for any special occasion.
Prep Time: 2 Minutes | Cook Time: 12 Minutes
1 wheel Brie Cheese
1 cup walnuts, halved
Fresh Rosemary Sprig
Bread for Serving
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and spray a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the wheel of brie in the center of the baking dish and top with the walnut halves.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese is soft.
- Serve with extra rosemary, honey, and crusty French bread.