This simple and easy to make centrepiece will be sure to have your Easter guests hoping with excitement!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Serves: 6
2 x 85g packets raspberry jelly
900 g tub thick vanilla custard
4 Yarrows Chocolate Hot-Cross Buns, chopped into 2cm pieces
1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
12 Honey Jumble biscuits
- Prepare the jellies following packet instructions. Pour jelly mixture into a bowl. Refrigerate until set.
- Spoon half of the jelly into the bases of 6 tall serving glasses. Top with a layer of custard.
- Add a layer of chopped hot-cross buns and then the raspberries.
- Repeat layering using the custard, hot-cross buns and jelly. Top with a dollop of custard.
- Decorate each trifle with 2 honey-jumble biscuits (bunny ears style) and serve.