This delicious Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is ideal for an elegant dinner gathering, yet it’s speedy enough for a straightforward weeknight meal. It’s consistently a crowd-pleaser, offering a flawless blend of sweet, savoury, tangy, and spicy notes!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 25 Minutes | Serves 8
- 2 pork tenderloins, each weighing approximately 450 grams and trimmed
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 240 ml of balsamic vinegar
- 125 ml of honey
- 60 ml of chicken or vegetable broth
- 60 ml of ketchup
- 60 ml of firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius and lightly grease a baking dish measuring approximately 23×33 centimeters.
- Trim the pork tenderloins, then rub them with the seasoned salt and garlic powder. Place them in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, broth, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour this mixture over and around the pork tenderloins in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 63 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes before slicing it into pork medallions for serving.